Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
It's just another day

Alright, today is just another day. Not much of a thing happened. Just that we took height and weight for PE!! Yea.. I've grown!! By 0.5cm. Haa.. And i don't wanna talk about my weight. Teacher said i must gain more weight. but.. NoOoo.. i'm so not gonna gain, instead i wanna lose more weight! Haa.. I like HIS shy look!! (i know it's out of nowhere. but what the hell.) Oh yea! The night before last night, i got sooOOo friggin emo. I hate myself for that man. Always acting strong at the front, but i bet people never know how weak am i inside. Still waiting for the chance to tell my dearest Sock Leng about stuffs. Time to get a lil' emo with her. HmMm.. just hung up on Weiyan. Yea. So many things happened this year. It's just all so friggin wierd. I mean.. Yea.. I don't know? Argh! Crap! i'm getting out of here.

With love, on Thursday, January 05, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse